- UNIDIRECTIONAL SIGNAL: Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amp or vocalist while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio w/out interference from instruments or speakers on stage
- DYNAMIC MICROPHONE: For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: For brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications
- CABLE INCLUDED: Professional grade 15 ft. XLR-to-1/4 cable supplied. This Pyle PDMIC78 is perfect for your bedroom, professional studios and on-stage vocal performances all over the globe
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with an anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Description Description Description Description Description Description
Return And Refund Policy
Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy
Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy
BACK TO TOP