- Hex key bits are made from premium S2 alloy steel for superior hardness that reduces wear outs and ensures maximum durability
- High strength chrome vanadium steel sockets provide superior torque for greater turning power paired with a mirror chrome finish that provides resistance against rust, grime, and corrosion
- Allen hex bit tips are precisely machined to ensure accurate sizing with beveled, chamfered ends for easy and smooth insertion that protects both bits and fasteners from damaged edges
- Replaces multiple allen wrench sets and highly versatile for fastener application on bikes, tractors, and foreign European vehicle repairs
- 16 x SAE bits - 1/4" Drive (5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4"); 3/8" Drive (9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2"); 1/2" Drive (9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4") and 16 x metric bits - 1/4" Drive (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 mm); 3/8" Drive (7, 8, 9, 10, 12 mm); 1/2" Drive (14, 15, 17, 19 mm)
- Compatible usage with hand wrenches and ratchet handles; Comes enclosed in blow mold case for easy identification and storage
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.