- EXCELLENT COOLING PERFORMANCE: A 92 mm PWM fan on an aluminum extrusion heatsink in combination with pre-applied MX-2 high performance thermal compound provide good cooling performance and improve heat transfer from the CPU. In a test conducted by Dragon Steel Mods, the Alpine 64 PRO successfully reduced the CPU temperature of an Intel Q6600 by 6 degrees.
- ULTRA QUIET: Its low noise impeller, patented fan holder and anti-vibration parts ensure the fan to work quietly even under full load. The test done by TweakTown has shown that the Alpine 64 PRO Rev.2 is 14 dBA and 9 dBA lower than the AMD and Intel boxed cooler respectively at full load.
- COMPATIBILITY: AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1
- VIBRATION ABSORPTION: The patented vibration absorption fan holder is the key to keep the Alpine 64 PRO inaudible. It absorbs vibration caused by the spinning of the fan and thus it's barely heard even when it's running at full speed.
- EASY INSTALLATION: The mounting of the Alpine 64 PRO is absolutely transport proof, the MX-2 thermal compound already pre-applied onto the heatsink. New in Rev.1.1: The installation is significantly easier and even quicker - Put it on (clips hook in automatically), fasten the screws - ready.
Description Description Description Description Description Description
Return And Refund Policy
Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy Return And Refund Policy
Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy Delivery Policy
BACK TO TOP